Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Sylvia. Now I have something to blog about that doesn't require pictures. (Pending updates on Jacob's b-day)
Four Jobs I have had:
1. Rocky Mountain Composites
2. Maxtec, Inc.
3. Pratt and Whitney
4. BYU
_____________
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. You've got mail
2. Tarzan
3. Hook
4. Veggie Tales
____________
Four places I have lived:
1. Magna, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Glendora, CA
4. East Hartford, CT
____________
Four TV show I watch:
1. LOST (online)
2. We have no TV channels
3. ditto
4. ditto
____________
Four places I have been:
1. Dove Creek, CO
2. Boston, MA
3. NY, NY
4. Yellowstone
____________
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Adam
2. My mom
3. The Prepared Pantry
4. Redbox
____________
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheerios
2. Any kind of potato contraption
3. Enchiladas
4. Chili Rellenos (sp)
____________
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Guatemala
2. Yosemite (although i've already been there, i'd love to go again)
3. Australia
4. Iceland
___________
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Scouring my bathtub so it can be really clean and I don't have to be embarrassed anymore
2. Having a grand garden
3. Camping with my hot hubby
4. Having a big baby.
__________
Four friends I am tagging:
1. Bea
2. Megan T
3. Kim W
4. Nicole

8 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

I'm happy to see one of your favorite food involves a vegetable! ;-)

p.s. I'm finally going to be posting pictures of the finished remodel in the next couple days.

Rachel said...

are you prego?

Anonymous said...

Are you expecting a little one?

whitney said...

First off, are you pregnant!?! I wasn't sure if you meant that you were, or that Jacob is just such a big boy (I still call my kids babies). Now I'm dying to know!

Secondly, I've never had chili rellenos. Now I'm going to have to eat some sometime soon. Even the name sounds good.

Kathryn Cooper said...

I have to agree that it sounds like you're prego. And I have to say I've never looked forward to cleaning my bathtub. (=

COOLWHIP said...

Hey, now you have my blog

Blackburn Family said...

and James said...

OMG!!! ARE YOU PREGNANT!?!?

j/k. you need to post a new blog though with some pictures and videos of the boys. we miss you guys. we may have to come visit soon!

Cole said...

Hey Adrienne...of course I remember you. Still eating tuna lunches? I just saw your comment on our blog. I'm glad you found it. Looks like you're doing awesome as well. I saw the Baileys on your list too. They are in our ward at Purdue.
-Cole