Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Every year for Easter weekend we go to Zion national park. So here are a few pictures.

Here's the easter egg hunt.


My mom watching Jane during the hunt.

And Jacob with a hat I made. Cute, don't you think? :)


And here is a hike. To Weeping Rock if you know the area.

Here is my dad with Jacob. Everyone thinks they look alike. I agree.





And Jacob got sick on Sunday night before we got home. This is how he helped up pack up. Thankfully, he's feeling better now.
And today I got out our $3 walker. It's now being used on our third kid. That's what I call a good deal. A dollar a kid. I think she's loving it. Can't you tell by the picture?

7 comments:

The Bell Family said...

Very cute pictures of very cute kids!!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! See you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am impressed by Jacob's hat. I agree that he looks like his Grandpa.

whitney said...

How fun! I love Jacob's hat-look at you little miss crafty!

Gary Blackburn said...

Who is that bald guy holding Luke up to get the egg from the tree?
-Grandpa

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey i love the pictures! i will comment more later. Anyhow i could not have a party today because of my dad loosing the job! but, the consultant i am working with- we all are having a fundraiser preview and i have a list of items that are 40% off and with free shipping your total savings are 57% off. I can bring it over to you like tomorrow if that is okay!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Sorry if my comments sounded like a sales pitch!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

hey i just wanted to add this to your blog as a comment.

here it is....

"Adrienne-
No worries! i will still be coming to the family and home ward to visit and stuff. You all are my friends and My ward no matter what! I Love all of you."