Took these pictures of Jane today. Actually, JC Penny did. I can't print them, only look at them online and share them so I uploaded them to the blog for my documenting of little Jane as well as for you to see. Enjoy!














And while this was going on, we're trying to trap another mouse. I saw it run across the floor on Sunday. We set traps that night and so far this mouse has eaten the peanut butter 6 times off the traps. And one trap has gone missing. I accidentally snapped the thing (and left it lying there in plain sight) and I went back later to reset it and it's gone. I didn't know mice were little pack rats. I think I'll try a sticky trap although I don't want a live mouse on my hands. ugggh.
5 comments:
Your little Jane is a DOLL! Precious pictures! I love them.
Sooo cute! I love the pictures. She is adorable.
Sorry about the mouse. Yuck.
Oh so cute. I love the flower! My favorite pictures are the ones with her without her dress and just her bottoms on - very adorable.
She is so adorable!! How old is she now? I should try downloading the pics of JC penny too!! That's brilliant. Who has the money to buy all the cute ones??? :)
I'd bet my hat that there's another pack rat in your house! Luke? Jacob? Adam?
Post a Comment