I guess it's time I updated my blog but I really just don't have time. This Christmas season seems to be much busier that last years, when I was having Jane. I had my Christmas pictures and letters all ready to go (after we took a newborn picture of her), treats out to the neighbors, house clean. I even had time to get the flu and it didn't put me behind much.
This year I'm totally behind. Still waiting for the Christmas pictures in the mail, trying to get the letters to print on our printer that doesn't work, getting all presents ready to go by Friday (can't tell you on my public blog. crazy). On top of that, yesterday the car was shaking really badly so I had to take it in. I started with Discount Tire. They checked everything and discovered that not only did we have a screw in one tire but that our right front tire was about to fall off. Thank goodness we went in on time. We could have fixed it ourselves but we just assumed it was something worse. Oh well. They fixed that stuff and rotated the tires all for free. I love Discount Tire. And, they are close to places I can walk to with the kids. Now that I have kids, I always choose my car repair shop by what it is next to it. DI and Wal-Mart are close by this one makeing it a win-win situation.
Other than the broken car fiasco, I'm playing the piano on Sunday, planning a 5 year anniversary, trying to get Adam the present I need which I for which I need the car (one car family still) attempting to exercise since I am mysteriously gaining weight, Sharing Time on Sunday, trying to get to the Humanitarian Aid center to take the toys we got, VT, treats to the neighbors, clean the house for family to stay at it tonight, Jane's b-day on sunday, and the list goes on. Doesn't it for everyone.
So I don't have time to update you. So here's a video of Jacob. He cracks me up. He has started doing that stuttering thing common for his age and it's funny. He's talking to my mom on Skype.
2 comments:
Oh, I love your kids! They are the cutest. And, hey, I am in the middle of moving my room down stairs and still have christmas gifts to sew. I think this is just one of those crazy busy years. good luck!!!
Yeah...I felt oddly more prepared for Christmas last year too. Good luck finishing everything! Oh, and yay! for fab car places (even better when they're next to entertaining places)!
Post a Comment