Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a blustery day

And the grass seed is down!  Now, all I have to do is keep 3500 sq feet of dirt wet for the next week.  No problem.

And after the seed was down (which happened this morning), Luke had his first day of preschool in his 4 year old class.  He was a champ.  Then we came home and I quizzed Jacob with flashcards.  He's smarter than I thought.  Not that I don't think he's smart but I tend to focus more on Luke than Jacob and Jacob is coming along.

Oh yeah, and Jane said her name for the first time last night.  Jane talks a lot.  She can say almost anything you tell her, if she feels like it.  I think she has a stubborn streak :)

2 comments:

whitney said...

yay! yay! for a seeded yard! Good luck with the whole growing process!

I find that I tend to focus learning-wise on my oldest too. *shrug*

yay! for talking babies. They're my fave :)

Anonymous said...

It was great having you & Adam over! I can't wait to see your vacation pics!