It's probably time I post on Halloween. Suffice it to say my kids were cute. You might recognize the boys' costumes. That's because they wore the same ones last year but switched. Handy that way. Jane was the cutest mouse ever.
Luke and Jacob carved their pumpkins (with help) but did great. Luke had a pirate and Jacob's had a huge smiley face. And to top it off, those pumpkins are from our garden. Highly recommend planting your own. We got 6 big pumpkins off one plant although the plant did take over the garden. Worth it.
The loot.
I agonized whether or not to go trick or treating on Sunday this year. I heard lots of people were going on Saturday (living in UT I guess) but I decided that was a bit too presumptuous for me to assume my neighbors would be ready and cater to our needs. So I figured we'd go on the day and go as a family for a family event and make sure and meet the neighbors and say hi. Turns out we only saw a couple people trick or treating. It was slightly embarrassing to be the only ones out. We weren't expecting that. However, lots of people emptied their candy into my kids' sacks, not that we needed it but we got a lot which is always fun for the kids.
Oh well, Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
adorable!
very cute! it's nice to hear some other mormons went out that day too - we sure did :)
Jane is definitely the cutest mouse around!
Yep, we were heathen trick or treaters too :)
well congratulations! How far along are you?
Post a Comment