Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ultrasound of baby #4 :)

And . . . It's a boy!  We're all really excited.  Everything looks good.  He's going to look like his Daddy, from what I can tell so far from the profile. 

Adam is excited because, for some reason, he thinks that having more boys in the house means he gets more voting power.  Doesn't he know Jane and I always have 51%?  I think I'll remind him again tonight.

Luke and Jacob are excited.  They really wanted a boy.  They are convinced his name will be Tarzan.  I'm not quite sure where they came up with that.  They have only seen that movie a couple times and not recently.  I wonder if they connected the Tarzan and Jane thing?

Jane is very excited.  She is going to hold him when he cries, feed him, and change his diaper.  Won't this be nice.  A two year old taking over.  I'm sure she'll be a great helper.

I'm excited.  I have a very long list of girl names and a very short list of boy names picked out.  Boy names are much harder to come up with in our opinion.  He'll be a great addition, come July.

And, I'm feeling well.  The usual aches and pains which will continue to get worse but I'm not completely worn out like when I was pregnant with Jane and I'm still running a bit so things are good.  Really good.  Can't wait for this weather to warm up.  We have some big plans for the yard.  Someone is coming by tomorrow to help us make a plan for our flower beds.  So excited.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations on another boy! You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on little Tarzan! I think it is so cute that the others have picked out this name! Maybe it can at least be a middle name?

whitney said...

yay! yay! yay! for another boy!

I also totally agree...boys are much harder for us to name then girls!

Heather Wrigley said...

Not Lightning? I think I'll suggest that one to the boys when I come over :)

Crystal and Rosario said...

Congrats! Rosario and I both feel that boy names are much harder to come up with than girl names. Good luck finding something for little Tarzan. :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I agree about the girls having more voting power. :)

Alicia said...

This is totally belated, but congrats! Wow. 4 kids already. I'm waaay behind!