Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pictures of our newest!

Presenting:

Dalton Fife Whittle
7lbs, 7oz, 20 in long
Born Thursday, 7/7/11 at 10:21am

Right after we had him.

First time the kids saw him.  Jacob gave him that blue car.

The traditional pizza party afterwards. 

Our best kid picture of all 4.  I think we need to work on that one a bit.

Going home. Dalton has a monkey theme going on.  The kids picked out his monkey clothes, monkeys on his carseat, and we like to call him Tarzan for fun.  Dalton was crying a earlier today and Jacob said it was because he "probably doesn't like his name".  So we tried out Tarzan.  Not much of a difference but I think we'll call him that for fun sometimes too.  Not that we don't like the the name we gave him because we do.  (It's my mom's maiden name.)

Over and out.  I'm going to take a nap.  Long night.

8 comments:

Da'Owings' said...

He is so cute! Love the kid picture. It was funny seeing my kids trying to smile the same way. Congratulation! Great Job! And all that Jazz!

Nikki said...

Congrats to you both! Wow, now you have 4. 2+4=6!

COOLWHIP said...

He really is cute. And I think he looks like Adam. ;)

Crystal and Rosario said...

What a cute little boy! I love all his hair. You look fantastic too! I love the fact that your hair is all done up. You make this birthing thing look easy. :-)

Blackburn Family said...

LOVE love love the family picture!! We showed Addy Daltons picture and she gave him (the computer screen) a kiss. We can't wait to see you guys in September!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Breanne said...

So cute! You look way to good to have just given birth.

Kristyn said...

Yeahh!!!! Congratulations!!! I love the name too!