The annual Coccio reunion was a blast. Here are the 3 sisters and they even got a cake with their picture on it. My Grandma is on the left and I've been working on that itialian family history line. It would be helpful if I knew Italian :)
Dalton spends a lot of time like this. If we leave the back door open, he climbs up here and
does who knows what for a long time.
Bear Lake. A really great place for families. The perfect beach!
Adam's family moved to Parowan and bought and started a dairy. It is AWESOME! I went to work one day with them and helped deliver this calf. It was really messy. And really cool to be there. And so great that his family is closer. Yeah!
If you need help with stuff in Italian I'm sure we could help somehow. My sister-in-law is even the genealogist specialist in their ward so she knows a lot about Italian genealogy. Let me know! We love helping. :-)
1 comment:
If you need help with stuff in Italian I'm sure we could help somehow. My sister-in-law is even the genealogist specialist in their ward so she knows a lot about Italian genealogy. Let me know! We love helping. :-)
Post a Comment