We went to Moab on Friday because my cousin and her husband and baby were getting sealed. It was great to be there with so much family for such a great event. And while we were there, we thought we could put our Jeep to proper use. We did as much Jeeping as a family of four, two of them quite young, can. Here are a few of the pictures.
Luke loves the mud so much he sat right down in it.
7 comments:
yipee...we got new pictures of you guys:) It made my night:) Thanks! i miss you more! Luke is so cute:)
oh...it was me:) your old neighbor!
Hey there! We moved to Phoenix for the summer, and are back for Paul's last semester, before we once again move back to Phoenix for good come January! So good to see you (on the blog that is)!
I check your blog always waiting for an update...it was so nice to see all of your cute pics. For the 6 years I lived in Utah we never made it to Moab or Arches or anywhere that cool. Looks like lots of fun!
Adrienne!! How are you doing? I was so excited to see that you had a blog too!!! How fun! And I finally get to see pictures of BOTH your boys! You were still pregnant the last time I saw you...crazy! I wanted to send you some pictures of us at the baby shower, could you email me your mailing address? sethcarrol@yahoo.com
sethcarrolemily.blogspot.com
Can't wait to hear from you!!
Are you guy's still in Provo?? Yeah, we did get an all season pass...I love the football season a ton, but my FAVORITE is men's basketball. I'm totally counting down until that season :0)!
Adrienne and Adam!
I finally figured out how to leave you a message! Thank you for posting those wonderful pictures for us. We love you all!
mom
Post a Comment