The great thing about going trick-or-treating with youngsters is that you don't have to dress up and yet, you get all their candy. I love this holiday! Here are a few pictures.
Here is Jacob in his carseat. He just won't sit back in it. I put him on the table while I do some things in the kitchen and then I look back at him and he's leaning so far forward that he's about to fall out. At least I think so. He doesn't think it's a problem. Jacob loves sitting up. So he can sit now but he still won't roll over. Oh well.
Luke with his costume and candy. He was a clown. And he loves candy. Especially suckers.
Here are the kids in their PJ's.
11 comments:
I love the PJ's! they are so cute!
How fun! Your guys' pumpkins look awesome. I like your witch a lot. I think carving is so much hard work - we actually just left them uncarved on our front porch. They don't rot that way.
Greta costumes! Your kids look great!
I CANNOT believe the second is here already...time flies! We have to come visit you 2 and the babes and the chickens....lol. That's cute. I can just picture the kids chasing them around. anyway I hope you had fun with Bea and Daryl and Bence today..Keep in touch.
I CANNOT believe the second is here already...time flies! We have to come visit you 2 and the babes and the chickens....lol. That's cute. I can just picture the kids chasing them around. anyway I hope you had fun with Bea and Daryl and Bence today..Keep in touch.
I have been trying to leave you a message...this is a test. xoxo mom
Yea, it worked. Your little family is wonderful and amazing and I love just thinking of you. Thank you for the pictures and updates on the family.
We love you!
i LOVE the cannibalistic pumpkin! that's my favorite ever.
I have to agree - I think Adam's pumpkin is the best, too! Great idea!
How cute! So Emi can't sit up yet and if I remember right she is a month older than Jacob?! She will just topple over her feet or hold herself up with her hands, it's pretty cute...but good for Jacob on sitting up! What cute lil' boys you have. I can't believe how big Luke is now. He was just a baby!!
Whittle Family! This is the Cooper family. Luke has gotten so big, and you have another little one! Congratulations! Check out our blog. Tyson is almost 15 months!
Your kids are adorable. I love their costumes. It looks like they are definitely eating well. It sounds like you guys are doing great. I am glad you guys are loving your house so much and that things are going so well. You guys are awesome. We keep saying someday we will make it out there to come see you guys. Maybe 2008 will be the year.
Post a Comment