I love where we live. I can walk to almost anywhere I want with my two kids all snuggled up in our double stroller. I think that thing was one of the best gifts we've ever recieved. Thanks mom and dad!
So from our home, we can walk to these places within 10 minutes: the library, smiths, wellsfargo, the gas station (which comes in handy because we now have a lawnmower that leaks gas), Smiths, the Dollar Store, Sallys 5 buck clothes store, the haircut place, Carl's Jr., Wendys, Betos, Arctic Circle, and the best Mexican restaurant around. So me and the kids take lots of walks during the week because they are good in the stroller and I can get out and if we're out of the house, we're not making a mess in the house. And plus, we love the library.
And another plus, we live in a neighborhood where I don't feel like we living in a thriving commercial development. I don't think we could have picked a better location for our home.
5 comments:
So, your comment on my post made me laugh. I think it incredibly appropriate that you took the post off. Sounds like something only we guilty moms would do!
Dustin does have 3 years left...that's one reason we're moving. That's too long to stay here! He is going to a school in Pennsylvania. As for Kate, she's doing okay...i'm gonna try for just a few more days then I'll wait a little while and try again. I'm not doing anything too harsh...I usually go in and give her her pacifier and she's good. And I started supplementing some formula during the day so I hope that's filling her up more. Anyways...thanks for the comment! It sounds like everything is good in your new town. Walks and places to see outside are definitely good! Especially with 2 little ones, I'm sure!
Sounds like you are living the good life. It must be fun to be so close to so many things. Lots of fun places to go and see during the day! Enjoy the wonderful fall weather before it gets so cold we don't dare to leave the house :)
Hey there! Our blog is set to private so if you just wanna email me your email to sethcarrol@yahoo.com I can send you an invite :0)
Your boys are so sweet. I sure miss you in the ward... but am glad you like where you live, and it does seem really nice there.
Megan Tea
Post a Comment