We have finally reached the day when Luke will sit and watch a movie. Not a whole movie. But Luke has been sitting behind me for the past half hour watching Baby Einstein sing-a-long songs. And do you know what this means! This is a major breakthrough! I can finally do things like put the laundry in the washing machine or switch it to the dryer or write on our blog or check my email while he is awake. Yeah! If one kid will sit still for awhile, I can handle the other while getting a couple things done.
However, naptime doesn't go quite as well when we sit and watch movies so I think we'll go outside now and run him around so he'll be tired for naptime. I'm getting nervous for winter. How am I going to get that energy out of my kids? I'm not sure yet. It will take me 15 minutes to get them all cozy'ed up for about 5 minutes of fun. They'll get cold and won't be able to move with all the clothes on that I think we'll finally succumb to coming inside and wreaking havoc.
2 comments:
Yay for movie time. Us moms deserve a little break sometimes :) Oh - and I hate the thought of it getting so cold. Luckily, we have no furniture in one of the rooms of our house so for now that is going to be Brooklyn's room where she can play with all of her toys and eventually just run all around instead of outside!
I've heard those movies are a GODSEND. Glad you found them. And I also am not looking forward to homebound winter. I love being outside and this weather has been absolutely amazing lately!
Post a Comment