Since I usually have a hard time knowing what to write about and Bea tagged us for naming 7 random things on our blog, here I go:
1. Adri's pet peeves: she hates it when people leave the refrigerator open. I think she did one too many refrigeration cycles in her thermodynamic classes. I feel bad for the refrigerator having to get all that hot air out. And second, it drives me crazy when people park the wrong direction on the street. Is it really that hard to take the extra 30 seconds to turn around and not have to risk a ticket? I just don't understand it. Adam's pet peeves: he hates it when I leave the diapers out on the changing table. Oops. And, he hates it when there a ton of stuff in the fridge and none of it is edible. I think if it were up to him, he'd clean it out every week. It's more like a monthly process at our house.
2. Adam and I love to drink hot chocolate together. When we were first married, we would sit on our porch in the cold and drink it. It doesn't happen quite as often now but we still love it.
3. The one time I ever died my hair, I was so scared that I made them do almost exactly my hair color and they put the color underneath my hair in 5 strands. I think only a couple people ever noticed.
4. Adam plugs my cell phone in every night. I think since we have been married, I have only done it a handful of times. By the end of the day, I can't seem to remember where it is. So Adam calls it out with his cell phone, finds it, and plugs it in. What a wonderful husband.
5. I have probably spent hours cutting out coupons for our grocery shopping sprees and I think I have only saved us about $5. Is it really worth it? Regardless, I still have to look through them all just in case there's a really good one this week.
6. Adam's Great Grandma lives in Provo and she is now 100.5 years old. We used to go and visit her when we lived a little closer. At her 100th birthday party, she rented out a reception center and filled it. I'm not sure how many people turned out but I would guess more than 500 people. I'd say closer to 7 or 8 hundred. She had 10 kids and some of those kids had 10 kids and so on and so forth. She also happens to be President Benson's sister.
7. We love camping! Adam and I love to be outside. It has been a little harder to go with kids but to those of you who think it can't be done, think again. Just snuggle them up real tight and be prepared for a little less sleep and you're set to go. We also love to hike and fish. I can even clean my own fish.
I'm not sure who I can tag because I'm not quite sure who checks this who hasn't already been tagged. So if you check this and you have a blog and you haven't posted 7 random things, you're tagged. Whether or not you do it is totally up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment