Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I'm not sure why it takes me so long to post. I lie awake at night thinking of what I can post on our blog but then I forget and the next day is so busy and then . . .

So here I am again, rambling. We're in Moab for this Christmas. My mom grew up here and my grandparents live here and my cousin got married on Saturday in Monticello. And it was sure cold. It's escaping me why I always loved the snow. Now it just seems like a barrier. It's freezing and Luke hates his gloves so he's always too cold to actually play in it and the stroller doesn't do so hot in the snow. It's beautiful and I like to play in it but it's becoming more work than I remember when I was a kid. I think we'll move to Brawley. That's where Adam grew up and it's right by the border in CA. It's perfect weather 9 months out of the year and the other three you practically have to live in a pool with 50+ sunscreen. But right now it sounds appealing.

On another note, it seems that whenever we go on vacation, we leave about half of our stuff at home. This time I left all of our diapers, socks, and Adam's belt. We also left our phone chargers, make-up taker-offer, and Adam forgot all my presents. Oh, and the stockings to put them in. All in all, I've done worse packing so I don't feel too bad. But if you've ever been to Moab, it's a great place to visit. Lots of hotels and things to do and places to eat and souvenir shops but not a lot of places to get practical stuff. Although we did manage to get some diapers and today we're going for socks. Hope all goes well. I'm sure we'll find something. It's probably not quite like I tell it but I usually don't have to do my shopping in Moab. It's a little easier around Salt Lake.

So have a very Merry Christmas all of you and I'll post our letter and picture a little later since I don't have it with me. And thanks for all those who blog. I love the updates.

No comments: