Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax

It's gonna kinda be a shotgun blast of a post. A lot has happened since the last post that is "blog worthy". Then again, when does a day go by that two little boys don't find a way to make something happen.


Either we have a problem with a demon possesed teddy bear that hates nerf footballs or note to self: don't leave something soft and chewy with a 2 year old. I think the original idea was good; leave a toy in the crib with said two year old so that in the morning he can keep himself occupied while I get some much needed sleeping in. The plan backfired and as you can see the toy is now in a million pieces (more on the floor). The picture just doesn't do it justice.


Jacob enjoyed his first sucker yesterday.


Life doesn't get much better than a sucker in one hand and a pacifier in the other :).

Luke on the other hand seems to prefer a mixture of Cheerios and tortilla chips. Today he dumped the entire box into our last bag of chips and we still had Blackburn chip dip left! We are addicted to that stuff. Needless to say we dug enough chips out of the bag to help ourselves to what was left of that artery clogging goodness (it's cream cheese and hormel chili, we like it).

We also really like scones as you can see. And we have more dough in the freezer. We seem to have gone overboard. Oh well. What's better than tons of scones. (We weighed them and it's more than 10 lbs!) No need to worry too much. We're going to give out some for our FHE activity tomorrow night.
Adam got me stuff to make jewlery for Christmas and here are a couple that we have made. Pretty huh!

Where did this kid get such blue eyes?

Caught in the act. I love sucking on the remote. And anything else.
My cute kids. I made Luke sit on the counter to eat a cookie because the mess isn't too bad and he can't walk away.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like fun times!

beapinkal said...

Oh those scones! I always loved them. Can i get the recipe?

I would make some.
Thanks!

whitney said...

You sure have some cute boys! 10lbs of scones-lol! That's ok, we always seem to go waaayyy overboard on recipes too. I think we're always afraid we won't have enough or something *shrug*.

estev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
estev said...

Holy poop that kid is big!!! And we thought Samantha was gaining a lot of weight! Keep that baby well fed, that's what I always say.