Thursday, January 17, 2008
Super Husband
So this past weekend, I went down to Orem for a baby shower. I left Luke with Adam for the day while I played down in the area a little. When I came back, they seemed to have had a very busy day. Adam chopped firewood while Luke learned how to wipe snow off his hands on his coat and slide down the slide into the snow. Adam then proceeded to teach Luke how to light a match so he can light the fire. So now my almost two year old can light a match. What a proud mother I am. Just keep your matches hidden when we come for a visit. Adam didn't have time to teach safety quite yet. I'm sure he will soon. He is a pyro but a somewhat safe one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great that Adam taught Luke how to play with fire. Isn't it fun when your husbands teach kids things like that? Rosario taught Nerone how to jump on people. Not exactly the same thing, but when you are trying to teach a dog to NOT jump on people it doesn't help when someone is wanting them to do it. :-) By the way, your kids are adorable!
LOL! Ok, I know it's not really funny as someone down in the motherhood trenches w/you, but the idea of it is. teeheehee
Spencer does that sort of thing all the time! He's a total pyro too, so he's already familiarized Ezra in the ways of fire (though, luckily, he hasn't taught him to light a match-yet). He has however, encouraged him to throw mud, jump on the furniture, karate kick him (as in spence), and change sticks into swords, etc., etc., etc. I guess I should just be glad he has a strong male figure, huh...
Post a Comment