Jacob made this funny face all weekend. Here he is with his eggs his uncle James and Gloria helped him get.
Getting the egg with the help of Dad. And then he threw it on the ground. And for some reason, part of the family doesn't hard boil their eggs first so we made a little raw egg contribution to Zion Park.
My Dad helping Luke fine eggs.
This is a picture of Jacob and my Dad. More than a few people that know my dad have said that Jacob looks like a little Gary. I'm not sure but I can see some resemblances and this was a cute pictures.
Adam and I got to go on a hike with no kids! It was really fun and we felt like newly weds. It helped that we were with newlyweds and my brother and fiance.
I am attempting to muster a few photography skills in attempt to decorate the walls of our home. I would love to put up some pretty landscapes in our home but I just can't justify putting up a big picture that cost a lot and doesn't mean much to me. So I've been attempting to take my own pictures in an attempt to catch somethign worthy of our diminishing wall space. Here is one. It was really pretty and the water reflected the mountain above but it's pretty hard to tell. One of the family pictures we took. And we were overdue for one of those.
Lately LUke has a facinaiton with hats, glasses, and sticks. He walks around with these glasses on all day (no frames). They are my old ones that got dropped on the sidewalk in a puddle on the way to BYU one day and we didn't find them till the next day. Needless to say, they were stepped on and very bent but to save a little money, we used a little super glue and string and got them to sit on my head again. But I got new ones a year later or so so they graduated to the play box.
While I liked writing this post, I really should be planning our date. Adam should be home soon and I said I'd plan it tonight. And I'm also looking into starting a business so I'm writing a business plan. More on that later.
Have a grrrrrrrrrreat weekend!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun... your boys are looking so grown up, and cute.
Hey my friend!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Ok-ok...I didn't look that bad on those pics. Just so you know i decided to teach the class. I'm really excited!
I love your easter pictures. It is so fun that your family have that tradition. You all look so cute. My favorite is the one with Luke and those glasses and hat. He looks around 4 years old. So cute!!!
Jacob is so big now. He is almost one!!! Time for the next project:)haha
Post a Comment