Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Girl one day soon!

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good. I decided to set a date to get induced seeing as how my doctor is basically taking off for the holidays. How is it that doctors can just do that? She will take you on as a patient and not let you know she'll basically be gone all around your due date. That the person you've given all your pregnancy information and concerns to will not even deliver your baby. Instead, it could be someone you've never met. I just don't understand this system. So she'll be in town the 20th and so if I haven't had her by then, that's when she's coming! Yipee!

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

Wow! Good luck! And I think you're right, doctors should never leave - don't they know how important a date this is?! And the 20th is so soon. How nice to (mostly) not wonder when you're having the little one. Makes it nice to plan for Xmas I bet.

beapinkal said...

yaaaay! i'm so excited for you guys! it's a week...cool! have u decided the name yet?

Anonymous said...

so i was wondering around the net and found your blog and decided to stop by! hope that is okay! I do not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable in anyway.

whitney said...

I so know what you mean. Scarlett was my first where I actually had MY doctor at the birth. Darn those early, unplanned babies ;)