In a previous post, I mentioned how much Luke is like Adam. Here are another few things I forgot to mention.
1. He loves hot things. Here he is eating the salsa. This picture is not of hot salsa but he doesn't seem to notice. They both love hot foods.
2. Luke loves to read in his bed after the lights are out with a flashlight. Adam did this when he was little and still does it a few times a week when I'm tired and he's not. I'm tempted to take the flashlight away but it's just so cute.
Last Saturday we went to the Discovery Museum all together and afterwards, we rode the trax into Salt Lake and then turned around and went back out. It was so much fun and free (because we were in the free zone). I totally recommend it if your kids love trains. As long as the trax counts as a train.
And as for this week, I'm trying super hard to get the kids on a better schedule. With the time change, the kids weren't getting up until 10:30 or so. You might think this sounds great but when 9AM church rolls around on sunday, stay away from our house. You may get hit by a flying shoe or sippy cup. The kids are really cranky when they get woken up so I'm trying to fix it. Last Sunday, Luke layed on the floor for all of sacrament meeting and Jacob got 2 suckers to keep him calm. So, not going to happen again. We're on day 3 of getting up at 8 and going to bed at 7 :30 and it's pretty nice. Don't mind the aluminum foil on the windows. I know it's tacky but if I want the 7:30 bedtime, it's got to stay.
3 comments:
Adri you are a fun girl. I bet you're the best mom! Only you would put aluminum foil on the windows!
i love luke's cheesy smile!
Ezra doesn't get brain freeze/ice cream headaches either! I used to think I was imagining his lack of them, but then I read somewhere really only some people get them, not everyone.
You're just the cutest mom, by the way. How are you handling all three?
Post a Comment