Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines day and much, much more

So I know Valentines day was awhile ago but I've been meaning to post. Crazy around here these days. For Valentines day, Adam surprised me by find a babysitter and so we went out to eat and then went to the Stake Valentines day dance. First of all, for dinner we went out to this Ethiopian food restaurant and we highly reccommend it so, go there! Here's some info on it:

African Restaurant and Mini-Mart
1878 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
(801) 978-9673‎

So they had great food and relatively cheap. And you can call us and we'll go with you if you want to try it out.


And after dinner we went to the dance which was basically my present this year because Adam doesn't like dances at all but he put on his groove and went for me. It's nice to finally attend a dance where I don't have to stand on the side waiting for some guy to ask me to dance. Being married is so much fun!

Next on the blogging hit list is Jane. She had her 2 month appointment and is perfect. She is 12lbs (67%) and 23.5"(78%). She is really starting so smile a lot now. She'll even throw in a few smiles for me now which I love. She's a great baby and we all love her so much. Having a little baby in the house again is fun for us this time around (not that it wasn't before) because it's such a family affair. Luke and Jacob just love to fuss over her and it's cute. It's more like she's 'our' baby and not 'mine' and it's fun to watch.
A few weekends ago we went down to Provo to visit Adam's Great Grandma. She's 101 now and coming up on her next b-day. Jacob is a character as usual and hid under the table.

Here she is with Jane.
And here's a "shout out" to James and Gloria for watching our kids last weekend. We are so sorry we get you sick every time you come. Maybe you need more Vitamin C :)
So while they watched our kids, Adam and I went to the SLC temple for the first time. We have been trying to go for such a long time. It's beautiful in there. And was great to just be together. Thanks James and Gloria! We love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

We're so happy we found your blog! We seriously can't believe you already have THREE kids, but your little family is adorable. Too bad we don't live closer so we could get together sometime. We actually live somewhat close to Adam's hometown now--we're in San Diego and loving it.

whitney said...

That's so fun for you to get a couple of fun dates in! I'm super-jealous! yay! yay!

Annie and Dan said...

Adrienne, yeah you have a blog! I love it and congrats on your adorable baby. It looks like things are going well and that is great! I am excited to be able to see what you are up to now!