Friday, February 20, 2009

Smiling, bows, and fingers

So Jane started smiling. She's still pretty stingy with her smiles but Adam can make her smile. I can almost never get one. Hope that changes one day soon. I tested all my jokes (3) and she hasn't laughed yet. Maybe I need some new jokes. :) She's a cute smiler.



And here's a hairbow I made for her. Getting crafty for my little girl. It was super fun and easy.

And here is Luke's hurt finger. While making the bows, I left some scissors out. Jacob managed to pick them up and play with them. I think Luke thought it was pretty cool and wanted a try but he got too close. He got the pad of his finger cut off. Nothing too drastic but it wouldn't stop bleeding. It was a little bit chaotic for awhile but Adam came home to help and took him to Urgent care to get it looked at. They put a compression bandage on and sent him home. We've been loading him up on Tylenol but it's still hurting. Last night he woke up every 20 minutes or so. Hence, the boys missed church today.

So here's Luke holding his hand above his heart. I tried to tell him he could put it a little lower so he wouldn't get so tired but he said, "No. Up." I guess he's pretty gung ho about getting it to stop hurting. My trooper of a kiddo.


And our comfort food: pizza and coke. Works like a charm. And he ate more than 1/2 a pizza!

4 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

Aw I hope Luke's little finger is better!!!

Miss you girl, I am posting some pics today, i am HUGE!!! :)

hugsss

Briana said...

Adri! I found your blog! Your little family is just darling and I have to tell you, I LOVE the name Jane! I have it on my list of baby girl names :) It's so fun to see you're doing well, and to be in touch.

Joseph and Kimberly said...

I love reading your blog it always makes me smile or laugh. I hope Luke's finger feels better soon.

whitney said...

Look at you Little Miss Crafty. Makin' bows and blessing dresses. I'm uber-impressed!

Sorry about Luke's finger, he's quite the little trooper. I love all the upraised arm pics, they're so cute (yet painful looking).

You're looking fabulous in all the blessing pics, by the way. You wouldn't even guess you have three kids. Jane is just beautiful, too.