Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today during naptime

Today during naptime I played a little with Photoshop (Elements). I'm hoping to do something like this (found here)on my kitchen wall. My kitchen wall is not a forte' in our home and I need something to make it a little more homey.




This one's not hard but it's in sepia which I have been trying to figure out how to do.







Fun huh! I love this picture of Jacob. I just had to do something with it. What do you think?

5 comments:

Shan said...

hee hee cute :) love the last picture. I love that wall idea too! Are you really going to do that? would love to see it :) good luck

Crystal and Rosario said...

Nice job! That last picture is cute. Love the bright colors.

Blackburn Family said...

No bibliography, references, end notes, or anything. Where is my name for showing you the wall idea? We're excited to see the boys and you guys this weekend.

Gary Blackburn said...

You're a pro! Maybe you could make me look young and skinny?

Debbie said...

I love the pictures...personality all over the place!