I can't believe how big Jacob is getting, It didn't seem like it was that long ago that he was the one you were carting in the carseat. He just looks so grown up in those picts. Maybe I just didn't notice because I see them so often.
Adri, I was just giggling the whole time i looked at these because your kids are SO CUTE! And if you don't frame that second to last one and put it up in your house, I will go over there and do it myself.
I can't even believe how big your kiddos are getting! Holy Toleto! Jacob is such a big boy now. Luke still looks like Luke, only bigger, but Jacob isn't even a baby anymore, he's practically a grown-up. Jane is just adorable. I LOVE the big orange flower!
5 comments:
CUTE! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. AND they are all so darn cute. You have some great photos there. :)
I can't believe how big Jacob is getting, It didn't seem like it was that long ago that he was the one you were carting in the carseat. He just looks so grown up in those picts.
Maybe I just didn't notice because I see them so often.
Adri, I was just giggling the whole time i looked at these because your kids are SO CUTE! And if you don't frame that second to last one and put it up in your house, I will go over there and do it myself.
I can't even believe how big your kiddos are getting! Holy Toleto! Jacob is such a big boy now. Luke still looks like Luke, only bigger, but Jacob isn't even a baby anymore, he's practically a grown-up. Jane is just adorable. I LOVE the big orange flower!
WAY CUTE PICTURES!
Post a Comment