Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Why

Luke said the word "why" for the first time yesterday. It's already getting old. I don't think he even really cares but I try to think of so answer for every why. Like why we have to take the groceries inside, why we need to buy milk, why Jane is asleep, why Luke has to take a nap, . . .

3 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

Trent said he'd help with the car, he's done that before.
I keep forgetting to ask about the mower, I'll remember this time.

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those pics of Jane are adorable!!! Missed ya at grandma's funeral. Adam said you were all sick. Hope you're feeling better

whitney said...

Wait a second...back up...Luke still takes a nap?! You lucky dog you!

As for the Whys, I can so relate. It's good and bad, all at the same time.