Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas and New Years


So we're back from the Holidays and all is well. We went to CA (again!) for Christmas and it was a sunny 70 degrees. We had great fun at the park and having nerf gun wars and just sitting around.



We also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Thanks to the fam for watching the kiddos. We spent our anniversary in Chinatown and then Old town Pasadena. Not typical but we had lots of fun. So glad I married my best friend.










So as the new year came rushing in, I made a few resolutions. I'm not going to name them simply because they're not your concern. However, I'm going to catch up on my scrapbooking and I thought I'd share with you this great idea: digital scrapbooking. Completely free until it comes to printing. However, there's nothing to store (huge bins full of paper and cutesy stuff). I made these last night in a couple hours and think they're just perfect. There are free online kits to make the pages with and I just used those. Costs about 1.99 to print a 12 x 12 page.















On another note, I just got this book in the mail:


Adam's parents had one and it's just a facinating book. And it's catered to my zone (6). I love landscape design. And since we're planning on doing ours this spring, it makes it much more fun. Sometimes I think I should have majored in that in college. Oh well, there's still time, right.

And I'm off. It's great having friday and then Saturday off.

2 comments:

whitney said...

Happy Anniversary!

I loved your comment on my blog. I always find it so comforting to read your blog and know I'm not alone. Someone out there understands...you. See, I can't be weird-you've had 3 kids under 3 w/in 5 years of marriage too!

Debbie said...

I absolutely love those beautiful scrapbook pages!!! And those children, well...what can I say! Amazingly wonderful! We miss you all.