Last night we took family pictures. Jane and I match. Aren't we cute. And that is my new but not so new haircut if you haven't seen it yet. Stay posted for our family picture. We told the boys we could go to McDonalds for dinenr if they would smile. They didn't smile. But they still expected to go to McDonalds. We almost caved but turned around at the last minute. We are trying not to raise spoiled children. Consequences will do that, I think.
This is what the boys want to do all day long. They ask me all the time if they can go downstairs and "take all wood out." Those are their beds. Luke is under those slats.
My man with the kiddos.
And last but not least, our current project. This was our backyard the day we moved in. Did you know we found 5 bikes buried in all those weeds. And all sorts of other stuff. It doesn't look quite like this now but almost. If you are in need a little dirt under your fingernails, feel free to come (or send your working kids) over and I'll put them to work. We plan on leveling the yard (including a really long retaining wall), flower beds, trees, and a sprinkler system. Oh, and grass! Yipee!




8 comments:
I love the yellow outfits, your new haircut, your bangs, and Jane's pigtails! Looks like you guys are having fun! That yard is quite the undertaking!
Your hair looks amazing...you pretty girl:) I can;t wait to see your fam pics.
Hey! We miss you guys! :)
Your hair is awesome. :) I'll post a pic of mine soon. It's getting longer now. Your kids are cute! They are getting old....
Good luck with the backyard!
Steph
You look great! I love the yellow! You guys are such a cute family. Good luck with the backyard! I'm sure it will be so nice when you are finished! We have to work on ours some more but it has made leaps and bounds from when we first moved in. My favorite part? The sprinklers. You just can't have a large yard without sprinklers. It doesn't work. I'm sure you will love yours.
yeah-about our first apartment... i didn't like it that much. Maybe because we were iving in the basement and we had bugs all the time. And i hate bugs. Hate them:) And with no AC it was extremely hot during the summer. And the owner... i didn't like them either:)
Your hair looks great!
And your backyard is huge!
And I'm dying over your kids using the wood slats to play with - I love what a fun mom you are and how you let them do that. You and I could do play dates together a lot since we seem to have the same style! :)
Annnd, I totally know what you mean about not raising spoiled children. Sometimes it's so hard when you want that McDonald's too! Way to be strong Adrienne.
Your haircut looks great. Your backyard is big. It looks like a big project, but it will pay off. Also, I always love your witty sense of humor thrown in there. You're funny.
Love the hair and the matching outfits! you look fab in yellow...I'm jealous. It makes me look all sallow :P
Kudos on the Micky-Ds. It's all about following through...then again, I follow through, how is it I still manage to have brats? :P
Post a Comment