Did you know my favorite appliance is the vacuum. Don't you just love how the carpet looks all fluffy when you're done vacuuming and the fact that there is very real evidence that you've cleaned. I mean, there's a whole bag of the stuff that just came off your floor. By far, my favorite. I like to vacuum. It's not like the dishwasher which is great while it's running but that only lasts 1hr. Then, it's back to the task of dealing with the thing. Unloading, loading, running, unloading, loading, running.
How's that for random.
Second random thought. Jacob is back to wetting the bed at night. It's getting old. Two nights ago he wet the bed. In the morning we wash everything. (determined not to go back to diapers at night). He puts everything in the washer. I couldn't find his pants/underwear but I figured out they had gotten wrapped up in some blankets. Turn out when Adam and I went to fold the clean laundry, he had thrown them in there making 3 loads of laundry smell like pee. We had to laugh. Then we had to rewash everything. That kid. Every time I turn around it's something different.
6 comments:
You know, I was really sad when we bought a house with not a square inch of carpet in it because I wouldn't have to use my vacuum as much. I totally love vacuums :) I have found that it works pretty well on hardwood floors for picking up all those dusty bunnies. But there's just not as much satisfaction when you are done vacuuming hardwood floors as there is seeing those fluffy lines in one's carpet.
I look forward to having carpet upstairs that makes those vacuum lines.
Eva goes through the bed wetting thing occasionally too. She's good for months, then she pees for a few weeks, then stops again. Such is my life......
I don't know if this site sent my previous comments, so I'll write again.
I was so glad to get your pictures of your family at Christmas. It looks like your life has turned out to be just as you planned. I'm so happy for you.
My divorce was final last year and I'm busy attending all of the Singles events anywhere close by looking for someone to love me and the gospel. I'm working 2 jobs and have the sister missionaries living with me. They are a joy.
Marie has divorced Matt and married Mike Shifflett. Her son, Jordan, is in first grade and adorable.
You are a wonderful woman and I'm so happy for your choices and your life.
Connie Mooney
He may find this amusing now but I bet this post will come back to haunt Jacob when he's in high school
Sorry about the bedwetting. Neither of my older two are nighttrained yet and still manage to occasionally soak through their night pull-ups :P
(memo to self: wash Georgia's bedding :P)
As for the vacuuming, I totally hear ya! It's so nice to see a tangible result of cleaning, even if it doesn't last long in my house.
Now I have the urge to vacuum. . .
Post a Comment