











Jane's picture's were taken at JCPenny. Don't they just do a good job.
Did you know that Jane's favorite food is yogurt. And her second favorite is cottage cheese. And she has no third favorite. She doesn't like much else. Have you ever held down your kids' arms and pinched their nose just to get them to open their mouth? We do it all the time. It's not very effective. She won't swallow.
And, she went to the physical therapist again today and he thinks her head tilt is getting better. I think he might be right. It's nice to know it's working. Good.
7 comments:
oh, she is SOOO cute!!
I definitely think her head tilt is getting better. I didn't even notice when i saw you guys this weekend. Thanks for letting me stop by. we love you guys!
cute! i love her outfit! Oh and happy b-day for Luke! i miss you guys!
aw! cute! she's walking? what a pretty girl - I think she looks a lot like you :) and i love the color she was wearing... red! :)
very cute! love the oh so curly hair - absolutely darling!!!
i think she just likes to look at the world from her own angle ;) p.s. this is rachelle your cousin, i'm sure you knew that though!!
So, so adorable! I love the idea of going and getting "official" 12 mo pictures. I might have to steal it from you ;)
Post a Comment