Behold, the Sole F80.
Specs are:
Motor:3.0 HP Continuous Duty (Ultra High Torque)
Rollers: 2 3/4"
Weight: 250 lbs
Belt Size: 55 " x 20"
Incline: 0 - 15.0 %
Speed: 0.5 to 11 mph
User weight: 350 lbs
Did I mention we're really excited. We just have never been able to fit in the exercise very well because the kids are so little. If we want to go out and excercise, the other one has to be home and it's just a little too sketchy for scheduling. With the treadmill, we can exercise at night or early morning or I can even run during naptime. I plan on getting in shape. It's been a long time.

7 comments:
Yeah! :) We will have to plan a 1/2 marathon or something together... I don't know if my body is up for a marathon... maybe just a 10 k or something. :)
Guess what? We are moving to Nebraska! Jake got into grad school there, so hopefully we will start in August. That makes us 14 hours away from SLC instead of 24! :) We love you guys and miss you! Your kids are getting big!
Yay for you! That is going to be so nice to have. Have fun getting in shape. I need to do the same!
Awesome! We bought an eliptical last January because it is too cold to go out running in winter and we figured we would actually use it more than a gym membership...but a treadmill definitely kicks butt... or at least the treadmill user should be able to kick butt.
my friend has this treadmill and loves it. we have a treadmill and it is by far the best purchase we have made. love it!!! have fun getting your workout in - so convenient :)
go! go! go! I agree, any kind of exercise w/kiddos is dang hard (not counting chasing after them, of course ;). Good luck with it!
You are silly.....You ARE in shape and you look amazing...not for someone who has had three kids, but amazing in general.... but I am glad you're excited and enjoy it silly girl!!!
I have to say, our treadmill has been worth every single penny. Congrats on your purchase--it makes all the difference in making exercise happen with kids!
Post a Comment