Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the screamer

Jane is a screamer.  She can say ma, eye, and lately she says "more".  We've been working hard on that one.  Whenever she wants something, she screams for it.  The last two Sunday's she's had to leave during sacrament so other people can hear.  Adam reminds me I have to be patient and that she's still just a baby.  It would be nice if she would stop screaming.  Dinnertime used to be a great family time.  Now it's just chaos.  No one will voluntarily eat what I cook, except adam of course, and Jane screams the whole time.  It's a good thing she's so cute and gives such good kisses.  At least she's balanced.


On another note, for those of you that live near me, I tested my soil and thought you might be interested in the results.  The results are:


We also tested nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.  Nitrogen was really really low.  Like off the chart low.  The phosphorus and potassium were medium to high so no problems there.

2 comments:

beapinkal said...

Bence used to like screaming (when he was about Jane's age)and i remember how i hated it and frustrated me. So finally we started puting the soap in to his mouth and after about 4-5 times he]never screamed again:) or it was enough to ask him if he wants soap.

whitney said...

Oh honey, I hear ya! Georgia and Scarlett are the same way. :P Maybe it's a girl thing?