Don't you just love Jane's hair in the morning. She reminds me of me in the morning, except that my hair is brown. I didn't take a picture of me though. Just try to picture it.
Holy Toleto, that is some hair! Georgia's hair was insane the other day and we kept on cracking Lady GaGa jokes about it (ya know, with the crazy hair, partial nudity, and what-not) ;)
6 comments:
That is great! Got to love morning hair. :-)
She must wiggle a lot!
I have a few of Sam like that.
Hilarious! Love it! I really wish I could see yours ;)
She is soooo cute! I love how serious she is. She seems like a very serious young lady.
Holy Toleto, that is some hair! Georgia's hair was insane the other day and we kept on cracking Lady GaGa jokes about it (ya know, with the crazy hair, partial nudity, and what-not) ;)
That hair is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I love it and I love her! You should blow that one up
Post a Comment