Jacob is left out because I want his pictures nearer his birthday (may). I really do love that kid too. A lot.
It's been awhile since I've really updated this with family news so here goes, not that we have a ton going on but still:
We got a second vehicle, finally. We bought a cheap minivan (named Roxanne) a couple years ago and she has been doing great but I was having to take Adam to and from work everyday so I could get Luke to preschool everday. That was an extra hour in the car we were all spending everyday, not to mention the gas. It was nice to see Adam for that extra time but it was getting a bit hectic. So, since we needed another vehicle to fit our whole family, we got a second minivan (named Stella). We are now a 2 minivan family. I don't think Adam ever expected that for his future. I think he was picturing big masculine trucks. Oh well, he's pretty tough.
Also, did I mention we have a rabbit. We've had one since spring (actually 2, one ran away) and the kids are learning responsibility everyday by having to feed it. Adam and I were secretly relieved when our bunny ran away a couple weeks ago but then some neighbors found it again and we chased it all over the place to get it back. I thought it would be relieved to be back in the safety of its cage but it wasn't. Now I feel bad for it. Is it better to let it go into the wild or keep it safe in a cage? But for now, I do like that the kids have a low maitenance pet to take care of. Maybe one day we can move onto a dog.
Lately we've been going to Junior High wrestling matches. Our kids LOVE to wrestle and Adam teaches them moves and we practice almost every night. Our friend is the coach at the local Jr. High so we've been a few times to watch. Jacob loves them, Luke pretends not to but does, and Jane is pretty happy wherever she goes. It's opened us up to the world of free sporting events that are also really fun to watch. I'm excited for spring when track and swimming start up. Should be fun.
And we find out what we're having on Friday. Stay posted.
How's that for random facts about us.






3 comments:
I'm just waiting. You know how patient I am.
You may get a phone call when you're in the office.
yay! for the update!
I'm impressed you have a pet, even a low-key one! When people ask me why we don't have a pet, I tell them I have three small animals at home already :P
Love the pictures! I so can't wait to find out what you're having!
Love you guys. Glad you found the rabbit. Now we can be sure that "pork" you fed us wasn't your pet :)
Post a Comment