And we've been fixing Roxanne. Jacob is helping, as usual. And preparing for Halloween already. Isn't that cute.
Had to include this pic of Jane. She's funny. And I just love kids in overalls. Don't you?
This year for Easter we went to Zion. (Actually, we go every year. My family has been going for 53 or so years now.) Kiddos and parents featured below at Weeping Rock if you've ever been there. My dad told us if you kick the rock, it will be raining again next year so we all took a turn and kicked the rock as hard as we could.
Wading in the freezing water.
Swimming in the freezing water. They had their hearts set on a dandilion on the other side. It got too deep but it was really fun to watch them jump in. They were freezing and still had to hike a mile back out.
My sister graduated. She's cool. Go Kimbo! (Went back up to BYU mid camping trip for this)
The Easter egg hunt and booty.
And we take a picture on this rock about every year. On the way to emerald pools (if you're a Zion buff). My kids are brave climbing this thing.And all is well. I'm getting a really ready to have this baby. To bad I still have 11 weeks left. I already have the clothes in the dresser. My siatic nerves have really been acting up. It might have something to do with having my tailbone broken (I think) when I was younger or maybe it rebroke having Jane. Either way, walking gets really hard at night and morning and middle of the night. Or after sitting for awhile. Depending on the day.
Oh well, they say it doesn't always happen, just depends on where the baby sits.
1 comment:
Ooh! I had that same problem with my sciatic nerve. There are some stretches that help enormously that my chiropractor gave me to do. Try some of these http://www.livestrong.com/article/318118-stretches-for-the-sciatic-nerve-in-pregnancy/. Good luck with number 4!
Post a Comment