Here's our Mother's Day dinner. Amazing. I married an amazing cook and didn't even know it. So we had really good pork (which didn't dry out), stuffed mushrooms (really, really good) and homemade mashed potatoes (which adam always spices up). Amazing.
And those flowers are from our garden. Not only does our garden produce the most beautiful bulbs, Adam arranges them perfectly. I think so anyway. I may be biased.
And here are some cool pictures from last week. My sis came over for a slumber party and we had a dance party with light sticks. Adam did some tricky stuff with our camera and caught cool light stick stuff. We stayed up nice and late making glow in the dark chalk and dancing. So fun! Thanks kim!





2 comments:
Ahhh, look at your with your cute baby belly! I can't believe we're both pregnant again! How crazy are we!
ps-super-impressed with your flower-arranging, mushroom-stuffing husband, by the way!
Post a Comment