Such a cute baby. (and cute outfit) Looks like he's fitting in nicely.
what a cutie!!! congrats on the newest addition :) can't wait to meet him!!!
so sweet. 4 kids!! WOW!! i bet you are such a good mom.
Ahhhh, so sweet! I love how he just fits in looks-wise with your cute (not so ;) little family!
I love him already!!!! :) Congrats again!! It looks like everyone's adjusting good!
That is a GREAT birthday! Birthing story sounds like an adventure. Much different than my recent 21 hour endeavor that then ended in C-section!Congratulations!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a cute baby. (and cute outfit) Looks like he's fitting in nicely.
what a cutie!!! congrats on the newest addition :) can't wait to meet him!!!
so sweet. 4 kids!! WOW!! i bet you are such a good mom.
Ahhhh, so sweet! I love how he just fits in looks-wise with your cute (not so ;) little family!
I love him already!!!! :) Congrats again!! It looks like everyone's adjusting good!
That is a GREAT birthday! Birthing story sounds like an adventure. Much different than my recent 21 hour endeavor that then ended in C-section!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment