We love our little guy. I think I should probably give an actual update. Things are good. We're still recovering from having a baby but I give myself 2 months so that gives me a couple more weeks to get some sort of schedule or something under control. We do a lot of legos and playing outside and stuff lately.
I feel pretty good. I'm starting to run a little again which feels nice. Sort of. We've been super busy this past month because we made a list of lots of things we wanted to do this summer and we're almost done with the list and it's been super fun. Lots of fun family times. And then school starts for Luke in one week and Jacob starts preschool in 2 weeks. So nice. Ready for some stability.
Jane and Dalton
Boys night out (minus dalton) at the race car track. Luke pretended he didn't like it but still talks about it all the time.
Oh, and here's our list. We've done everything except bowling (which is this week) and visit g and g by the red mountains (moab).
Trying to get Dalton to sleep. Getting better.
Luke can build really cool lego things.
Jacob got tubes in his ears 2 days ago and is doing great. It's supposed to help him hear better so he can learn to speak better. The dr. says within 3 months we should see some improvement. Then, you can call him and understand him on the phone. Won't that be nice :)
Jacob has also begun praying for 2 more girls for our family. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Actually, he's thanking Heavenly Father that we get to have 2 more girls. Reasoning: Luke and Jane are getting married and there's no one for him or Dalton to marry. Thus, we need two more girls. It's pretty cute/funny/intimidating.






1 comment:
Lol! 2 more girls ;) you make cute babies and you are a great mom so I don't see a reason not to have 2 more !! Your kiddos are awesome and we have to see you soon ;)
Love you! Steph
Post a Comment