Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer camping

Did I mention we love to camp.  We went this weekend and had so much fun.  Except that I didn't take enough water and Adam noticed and thought maybe I'd learn a lesson or something by not telling me.  What a punk.  We had to come home a few hours earlier for lack of some good old H2O.

 Except for the flies.  If you look closely below, there are a lot of flies.  A really pesky kind.  We brought some home with us too and they made it into the house and all they do is fly around your head.  Very annoying.
 Dalton loved camping.

 Doesn't that just look so fun to climb.  And the rock is like sand paper.  I feel like spiderman climbing up it because it's so sticky.  It would be pretty hard to slip.  I don't even worry really about my kids climbing up there.  No much anyway.
 Oh, and Dalton is smiling.  He likes his Dad most.  Adam is making him smile in this picture.  I'm convinced it's because when he looks at me he wonders why I'm making weird faces at him instead of feeding him.

1 comment:

whitney said...

So much fun! We went camping a bit ago too. I'm surprised at how much braver I am when it comes to taking my 4th places then I was with the older ones when they were newborns. I guess you do what ya gotta do.