I guess it's been awhile. We've been busy.
Jacob took a wrestling class. He's the one in grey below. He really liked it. It seemed he got less aggressive the further into the season we got but he was very fun to watch and had a lot of fun. It was really cute watching all these little kids wrestle. And the coaches usually hold up both hands as winners so it was really just for fun.
![]() |
| Adam teaching the kids to bridge. (A wrestling exercise) |
Luke is doing soccer. He really wanted to do it but he's my most shy kid. He doesn't like a lot of attention. So at the first game, it wasn't much of a surprise when he was just walking around after the ball. After a little pep talk at half time, he quickened to a shuffle. It was endearing and frustrating at the same time. Every game afterwards he warms up a little faster. This last game on Saturday he actually started out running instead of shuffling. He's come a long way. He's really fun to watch too.
Grandma and Grandpa 'by the farm' will appreciate this. They bought this tent when Adam was little. They set it up for us in their new house. Cool huh. Just like the indians.
As per tradition, we went to Zion for Easter. Really fun as usual.
![]() |
| Jane with my parents |
![]() |
| Dalton hiking with Dad. |
![]() |
| A very energetic Easter egg hunt. |
![]() |
| And a kind Easter Bunny. |
![]() |
| Dalton sharing in the festivities. It was really cold this morning. |
Odds and Ends
![]() |
| Lately Jane loves to do this with her hair. She's a character to say the least. |
And, for those of you who asked about sciatic nerve pain, I'll fill you in on what the book I got said. In general, if your pain doesn't go below the knee and does not include numbing, it's probably your SI joint and you should see a physical therapist. If not, the problem is in your spine and you should go see a back person. I really wish my OB had asked me this simple question because I could have fixed this awhile ago but I'm on the mend. I have to keep going in to get my SI joint put back into place and I have to be super careful to keep it there but my it has been in place for 3 weeks or so. Now I just have to go in if I feel it move. Great huh. And now I just have to fix my jaw. My jaw also had crazy problems while I was pregnant and it's not fixing itself. One thing at a time.












2 comments:
I'm so glad the pain isn't bothering you like before. I can''t even imagine taking care of four kids with that!
Microsoft Office 2010 is very focused on the user experience improvements, so as to provide users easier and convenient to use to Office 2010 Download, improve user productivity.
Post a Comment