Well at least we know she gets one thing from her mother... She loves short hair! Lol. Maybe you should give her prenatal vitamins to make it grow back :)
I can't believe I never commented on this. I read it when you first posted it.
Anyway, I am SO SORRY about the double haircut. Yikes! Luckily she's a cute pie and pulls off the look, but that's still enough to break a mama's heart!
2 comments:
Well at least we know she gets one thing from her mother... She loves short hair! Lol. Maybe you should give her prenatal vitamins to make it grow back :)
I can't believe I never commented on this. I read it when you first posted it.
Anyway, I am SO SORRY about the double haircut. Yikes! Luckily she's a cute pie and pulls off the look, but that's still enough to break a mama's heart!
Post a Comment