I haven't blogged in forever. Oh well. At least I took pictures. Oh wait, the camera's lost. So you get what I've already got. But I will find it, soon, since I'll be spring cleaning.
As you might have guessed (especially if you're my friend on facebook) we're expecting our 5th baby. I was 90% sure it was a girl but low and behold, it's another boy. And it's a good thing I love boys because that was kind of a shock to my system. I no longer have a plan. I wanted Jane to have a sister but I'm pretty tired of being pregnant. Especially since the relaxin hormone really messed me up when I was pregnant with Dalton and I haven't been able to get those joints to hold. But the SI joint is going to be the one that makes this pregnancy hard but it's going well so far. Pretty tired in the beginning but no morning sickness which was REALLY nice. My ligaments hurt more than another pregnancy at this point (like in a sharp stabbing worse-than-labor way) but I'm wearing a belt which helps a little. I'm planning lots of lounging around this summer by the pool while watching 4 non-swimmers become swimmers. And then right around when school starts we'll be welcoming our 4th little boy!
| Just a random picture of Adam and I. Looks just like us, huh :) |
This kids are doing great. Since it's been so long, I'll give some short updates.
Luke is a pretty funny kid lately. He loves to make things up tell them as truth. Nice. He did wrestling and is a good wrestler but stopped trying near the end of the season which was super frustrating since he can be fairly aggressive We're thinking maybe a team sport will help him learn how to always do his best. He is a great helper around the house and is becoming a really good reader. His teacher just loves him because he is such a good listener and worker. If Luke could do something all day, he would play with Legos.
| 7th birthday |
Jacob is our sweet sensitive child. He loves babies. He also did wrestling this year and learned how to pin really well. It helps that Adam bribes them with ice cream if they get a pin. So he won all of his last 5 matches or so. He loves cereal and playing outside in the sandbox and with his siblings. He is doing well in school also.
| Holding his first cousin on Adam's side |
Jane is a little firecracker. She is super opinionated. She has decided that when she grows up she's going to have 5 kids and live right across the street from me and be a yard seller. She's going to go to the store and buy things and sell them again. She has a great plan, don't you think. She and I are sticking together to make sure we don't get overrun by boys and she reminds me all the time. Her hair is in an awkward stage and I'm seriously contemplating just cutting it short again. It was cute and never had to be brushed. We'll see if the two of us can hold out for the longer stage.
Dalton is a cute little guy. He loves his binky and we have a hard time sneaking it away from him. He LOVES dogs and pretty much any animal. He can be stubborn if he doesn't get his way but that's just this stage. He's a loving kid and we just love him. If he could do something all day it would be play outside. He is always banging on the back door asking to go out. He likes to stand on the deck and people watch.
4 comments:
I am so excited for Baby #5!! Can't wait :) And I love you guys and your little family. I wish we all lived closer. Jane has a great idea, we should all just be neighbors!
Good post. I still check this blog. FYI.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! You make a great boy mama :) We'll be having our little boy (5th baby, 3rd boy) at about the same time. It'll be crazy with school starting and everything. I'll have a 2nd grader, a first grader, and a pre-Ker (3 times a week for that one). Good luck to us!
Congratulation from Russia)))
Post a Comment