Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bro got married and some birthdays

My bro got married. He's the one in the grey suit.  Me and my siblings.  Aren't we a cute bunch.

 And he married an awesome girl.  My kids keep telling me that we need to save up and go see our new Aunt to see if she has a baby yet.  We do love cousins so I'll put my vote with them.
Ben and Kylee with my parents.


We love camping.  Here we went out to "White Rocks" which is out in the middle of nowhere.  We just love it there and went to celebrate Jacob's 6th birthday.
Making smoke bombs.  Adam's really good at this.  We're perfecting it  for the 4th of July. 

Tumbleweeds are awesome fire starters and really fun to burn.
The kids piled them up from all around our site and we had tons of fun
throwing them on.

Adam's sis Brit came with us.  Here we are watching the smoke bomb.

 Luke lighting sticks on fire.
I posted this on Facebook earlier:
"Dalton says about 10 words. One if them is "fire". And today he built a ready-to-set fire in our fireplace (unprompted I might add) with pieces of paper he tore up. I think he might be a pyro."

I guess we have exposed him a bit to fire.  He sure is funny.



Jacob turned 6 and this kid is AWESOME.
Jacob is super sweet and kind.  He is thoughtful and the peacemaker in our family.  He is a good balance for the rest of us while still throwing in drama of his own.

The other day he said "mom, you're walking funny.  do you need a walking stick?"  and then he went and found me one.  And he brings it to me whenever I tell him I'm not sure I can get up and walk.  Oh the joys of SI joint problems while pregnant.  Only 10 more weeks!


And a picture of Jane.  This girl is a handful and a half.  Love her.


No comments: