Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Alex Mark Whittle is HERE!

All these pictures are in the order they were taken.

Everyone is doing really well adjusting.  My mom had to go back already but Adam is taking some time off to take care of us.  The kiddos are really helpful for the most part and we're trying to enjoy the chaos.

About 5 minutes after he was born.  I'm pretty incoherent at this point and I haven't really seen his face.
I'm just trying to hold on to him because I'm starting to shake.

Adam gets him for the first time.

We switched out his hat for one I'd made.  I think he looks adorable in it.

The kids' first time meeting him.

Dalton loves to give him his binky.  So glad we broke Dalton of his binky habit
a couple months ago.

Jacob holding him for the first time.

Luke holding him for the first time.

Dalton holding him.

Jane holding him for the first time.

Our traditional Pizza party after having a new baby.

A better close up of our new little guy

Leaving the hospital

The first picture of me and all our kiddos.  A mother of 5.
The kiddos got me 5 dozen roses to welcome me home.  Isn't that so sweet of them.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Congratulations! He is just precious - glad he is here safe and sound :) New your time with your new little one!