Christmas Morning at Grandma and Grandpa Dalton's in Moab
Our favorite bookstore. It's in Provo and it's like a maze of cheap books. If you haven't been there, we highly reccomend it. We're running out of room for the books we keep getting.
Our first fire in our first fireplace. And it was very pretty. Until we forgot to open the flue last time. So if we smell like a bonfire, you know why. We also roasted marshmallows in our fire for FHE on Monday. We have also been burning our Christmas tree. Our tree has a big hollow in it from burning off branches. Not the prettiest thing you've ever seen but it's funny to look at.
Jacob, smiley as usual.
This is half a day's typical junk on the floor of our kitchen. It amazes me how I can sweep about twice a day and still have so much stuff on the floor.
Adam's family came a few days ago and they built this snowman in our front yard. But it was getting pretty warm that day and the head fell off a little later. Adam made sure to make a decapitation scene out of it. Too bad it all melted away and then we got more snow to cover it up.
While I was cleaning the kitchen, Luke came into the kitchen like this. I couldn't resist a picture. He is getting to be quite the character.
And here is a little movie of Jacob. He loves to laugh.
4 comments:
I love that bookstore!
You have a cute kid with the greatest laugh in the world!
I can't even believe how big Jacob is! 24 lbs.-HOLY COW! He's just so cute and chubby. Those cheeks are to die for. Georgia's only about 16 lbs and she was born May 26th. I'm so glad things are going so well for you!
You guys are so funny and fun. I laughed so hard. Surely those are the most amazing children in the world.
Love you all
Grandma
Post a Comment