Luke has finally started talking. I don't think I'd label him as talkative or anything but he has a repetoir. Here they are: Uh-oh, down, gone, mom, ball.
What proud parents we are. He may say more words but they are pretty indecipherable. But we'll keep working on it. He'll probably be one of those kids that just starts talking in sentences.
And as for other news, Adam and I switched bedrooms with the Luke who is now sharing a room with Jacob! Yeah! It's not easy since they have a different sleep schedule but they'll learn. Luke has already started sleeping through the crying in the middle of the night somewhat.
3 comments:
that is so great! both the talking and sleeping through the crying!
teach him to say "grandpa." and don'[t tell grandma you're doing it.
Yay! Good for him! Talking is such a fun development with kids!
My sister's boys both share a room (and basically always have). She says they just get used to it-both the crying and the sleep schedules. Hopefully it works out w/your two!
Post a Comment