And it won't do me any good to bleach the counters until I know the mouse is gone. I feel antsy. I do not like mice, never have. Why would someone willingly let one in the house as a pet? Crazy! I now need to catch the little thing (hopefully one) and bleach every drawer and scour every dish. I can't believe the workload this mouse brought to my house. And I can't brave washing my dishes because that means I'm paying attention to dishes and some mouse could run across my foot. But then again, it could eat off the dishes in my sink if I don't do them. This is disgusting. I hate mice!
And while I'm at it, we find out what we're having on the 29th. If you want to make a guess, go for it. We're excited either way.
Oh, and I can feel the baby move. I love it when that finally happens. It always happens for me at about the time I start to doubt if I'm actually pregnant so it's a relief. I'm not feeling sick, I'm not showing too much, I'm somewhat energetic again and I wonder, how can I be sure I'm pregnant? And then I feel the baby move. I love that.
Cute pictures of Jacob
Luke's Crazy face.
7 comments:
That is disgusting! I can't believe you have a mouse in your house. You should tell your spouse. Haha.
So, we definitely are way hoping that it's a girl and we're really excited to find out what it is for sure. And we had a ton of fun camping with you this weekend. Don't let Luke forget how to say our names: "guh" and "guh"! we love you guys!
Sorry about the mouse! That is gross!
And for the guessing part... i think you are having a girl. Specially if you feel so good again!Yay:)
Umm I say girl.
When I watched the movie Ratatoille I got so nauseous thinking about the idea of a rat running around a kitching touching food and...well you get the picture. I had to leave the room when he brought all his rat buddies over to help him cook. Gag. Good luck with that mouse. Could you borrow a friend's cat to get rid of it?
Ewww! I'm so sorry! I'd totally be freaking out if I were you.
As for the gender...I don't know. The pattern says boy, but the optimist in me says girl. What do you want? Do you feel it's one or the other?
Yeah that is not cool if you have a mouse in your house because I live close to your house. Don't send it my way. Your post about the mouse made me laugh. Your funny.
Oh, my guess is boy # 3
Looking forward to the news!!! Today is the day! And by the way, I think you are having a girl :) (or a boy....) I am kind of torn. Can't wait to hear what it is! Okay, it's settled, I think you are having a boy!
Post a Comment