Thursday, July 10, 2008

pictures

Here is a typical picture of Luke. With his aunt Julia (adam's sis). We went camping up American Fork canyon so this picture is at Silver Lake. So much fun!


Here's a picture of my new sister! I meant to put it on a long time ago. Sorry it's sideways. They won't mind.


Kids and their pets.

Jacob's birthday while we were camping.
One of Adam's presents. We love to fish together. We don't get to do it much but we have caught one fish already. Not bad for and hour in a lake, at least for us.


7 comments:

Shan said...

cute pics! I love the b-day cake, that really beats trying to decorate one :) I might use the idea sometime. Makes me want to go camping.............

COOLWHIP said...

Makes me want to camp too. So, those are in infamous pictures. The ones that are now on a disc?

Robnz Fam said...

Oh, your little boys are growing up! So cute, it looks like you and your family really like to have fun and to be outdoors!

To answer your question, no it doesn't seem to be a problem. Even if she does wiggle, it doesn't seem to throw us off balance. They are SO fun...you should get one!

whitney said...

I love the cupcake cake. We did the for Georgia's b-day (May 26th) just b/c I have to make them from scratch (b/c of allergies) and I suck at cake decorating. Love your little boat-how fun!

Da'Owings' said...

So I found your blog. I didn't remember you having one, but I am mindless pregnant. Really cute, I just love it!
-Emma

Blackburn Family said...

Hey, thanks for posting a picture of us...sideways. How come none of the other pictures are ever sideways? Thanks for making us feel special.

-Gloria and James

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

hey guys, I had fun reading over the past few blogs ive missed, and
1. you look great, adrienne!
2.love the cute kids! they are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
3. love your garden!
4.you look Great Adrienne!