While we were gone, Adam worked way too many hours but he says he didn't have much else to do and he wasn't tired so go for it I guess. It sure is nice to be home with him though. While I was gone, he got me the most beautiful earrings to match the pregnancy wedding ring I had but didn't think to wear. What a thoughtful man. I sure love him!
The picture doesn't do justice for the earrings. They're beautiful!
These pictures are a little outdated. I think we went to the zoo about 2 weeks ago. It was the perfect day with our family. Adam woke up and thought, "I don't want to go to work today." So he called in and said he wouldn't be there and we went to the zoo. It was wonderful. Not too hot and it was great to be there with him and the boys. We went to some shows but by far, the coolest was the bird show. They had a bald eagle which is my favorite so I got a picture with it. And the horned owl flew right between the two of us which was really cool! I highly recommend the show. And the kids loved it!
4 comments:
hmmmmmm. I don't get jewelery when I go away for the week......
That is so very sweet! And you are looking very cute prego :)
Where did you guys come up with the idea of a pregnancy wedding ring? Is that commonly done (and I am clueless) or is that your own idea? I like it. :)
Fun, fun, fun...I never get jewerly either!! Lucky girl!! He must have missed you guys!! ;)
Ooo, love the fun jewelery! Isn't the zoo so much fun as your kids get a little older. It's one of my favorite summer activites. I'm a big fan of DVDs in the car too. They saved our lives on our trip to Alabama.
Post a Comment