Thursday, August 14, 2008

In CA

Me and the kids are in CA (Glendora if you're wondering) for the week with my family. Everything is great. The kids love all the attention. I think I'll be needing to repair that somewhat when we get back.

But you won't be getting any pictures of the week most likely because sadly, I left my purse with everything in it at the Jack in the Box in St. George. But it has been found and returned and everything seems to be intact. A GREAT big thanks to whomever turned that in. And to my cousin who picked it up. I never want to go through the stress of getting a purse stolen. This has heightened my reverence for identity. That and I was really worried about our money being spent that we are trying so hard to save. But all is well. Nevertheless, my purse will be very protected for the next long while.

Stay posted for more later!

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

i miss you guys every day! We should get together one day! Have fun in CA and i'm glad you got your purse back!