Yesterday I went to the dentist for the first time since we've been married and guess what?! No problems. I was fully expecting and saving to cover all sorts of cavities. And since we have no dental insurance, that can be especially scary. So good job to me who has been through 2.5 pregnancies and lots of nursing and still has no cavities. Yeah!
And a special thanks to my parents who paid for all the expensive stuff in my mouth before I left home. And for those of you who knew me during high school, I have an expensive mouth. So thanks. You deserve some candy :)
Adam goes in a couple weeks. I hope it goes as well.
3 comments:
WooHoo on the complete lack of cavitites. That is *quite* impressive. I honestly can't remember the last time I've been to the dentist...I think it was in high school maybe *shrug*
Braces in HS too? Ah, the beauty of the awkward stages. I have very few pictures of me w/ braces. I really think I've torn a lot of them up. :) Nice job on the no cavities! It's the best when you plan to spend money on something and then find out you don't have to!!
OK, I think it's time for a new blog post, Adrienne!
Post a Comment